Kiss and That

April 17, 2008

I (kind of) have an update on The Longest Kiss anthology.

According to the editor, Chrissie Bentley:

The anthology is now with the publishers and I'm thrilled with how well it came together, you all did an excellent job.

As for when it will be published, all I can say is - it's a very slow process. We are just one of many, many books that they have in the pipeline, and we simply have to wait our turn. I know it's very frustrating having to wait, but unfortunately, that's the way it goes.

This waiting business is not my cup of tea. (In fact, tea isn't my cup of tea, either, come to think of it.) But if the end result is worth the wait, then the waiting itself is worth it.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.