Darling, it's better down where it's Wetter

May 2, 2008

Wetter is now available!

The anthology, a collection of lesbian erotica edited by Nicole Foster and published by Alyson Books, includes my story "Bowl Me Over." Wetter marks my print debut as an author of literary erotica, and I am thrilled to be a part of the collection.

Below is a synopsis of the book:

Take a long, wet trip into the sexual escapades of very busy girls in this collection of quick-and-dirty true lesbian erotica. With action ranging from naughty and nasty to tender and sweet, this new anthology is certain to make a splash.

My contributor's copies should be arriving next week. I know there are a few bookstores in my area that already have the book on their shelves, but I have yet to hold a copy of the anthology in my hands. I want to wait until my copies get here, because if I have a look-see in the stores first, then when the book arrives, it might be a little anti-climactic. Sort of like reading spoilers for an episode of a TV program. It just mitigates the excitement for me, you know? So I've opted to wait. If nothing else, it will be an exercise in patience, an attribute of mine that could still use a little fine-tuning.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

3 comments:

  1. I went looking for your book in Borders but they didn't have it in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i for one can't wait to read it, must be exciting! Love you!!
    Luv, Patterson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, too, Patterson. :)

    Kris, I hope you ordered Borders to order my book. Did you check Barnes & Noble? If they didn't order it, either, then you must order them to order it, too.

    ReplyDelete