Under where?

June 3, 2008

Come one, come all to Allison's Underland!


Two weeks ago, Alison Tyler initiated a contest asking her blog readers to send in pictures of their skivvies. Two winners would receive a copy of Zane's newly-released anthology Purple Panties, which includes Alison's story "Underneath."


So, I opened my drawers drawer, pulled out my scanties, and practiced my spelling. I don't think I've ever had more fun preparing a contest entry.

And I am positively tickled purple that Alison chose me as one of the winners.

This is the second book that I have won from the Trollop with a Laptop. The first was Bad Girl, from Pretty Things Press, which I earned by procrastinating. Or rather, by pontificating on procrastinating.


Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

5 comments:

  1. Why do I get the feeling this is something Blanche would do? LOL Seriously, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You know, Blanche Deverux - er, Devereaux (it's only pronounced Deverux in limericks) - has corrupted my innocence. I think she would proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think she would proud." Notice anything missing? I'm terribly disappointed in you. hehe j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hangs head in shame*

    What would I do without you, pal?

    I think she would be proud.

    Ahhh, that's much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe some time in the whine cellar would help make sure you learn your lesson! I can have Suzanne on the next plane to NY! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete