The Diversity of Desire

August 28, 2008

Today is the 45th anniversary of the DC delivery of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s speech, "I Have a Dream." To commemorate the date, Alessia Brio has released the press release for Coming Together: At Last.

Speaking of DC, I will be traveling there over Labor Day weekend. I have a play featured in the Seventh Annual Page-to-Stage Festival hosted by the Kennedy Center. The script will receive its very first reading and I am pleased as fruit punch to have my work included.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in DC! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Though I think you crossed that line by writing a play, hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks! I'll tell you all the not-so-sordid details next week. Speaking of sordid, did you know that Rue is now a regular on a show called Sordid Lives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I heard about that. I wonder if it's based on Blanche's memoirs? hehe

    ReplyDelete