Booty Call

October 1, 2008

Hurts So Good is now available! This anthology, edited by Alison Tyler and published by Cleis Press, features my fanny-flogging story, "Flick Chicks." If you're nostalgically inclined and adore backsides and Bettie Page, then this is for you.

Of all the erotica stories I have in my arsenal (and I have fewer than twenty), I have to say that "Flick Chicks" is by far my favorite. This was one of those pieces that really seemed to write itself, and I was very pleased with the final product.

So, why don't you join the thousands of happy, peppy people and get a great big bottle of Vitameatavegamin tomorrow? That's Vita... Er, whoops, wrong promo. Let's try again, shall we?

So, why don't you join the thousands of happy, peppy horny people and get a brand spanking new copy of Hurts So Good tomorrow?

That's Hurts... So... Good.

*wink*

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. I have spoken to Blanche, and she will def. be buying a copy of your book. Although she did want me to ask you why you never consulted her if you wanted to write this kind of fiction. She says that her life would give you PLENTY to work from. I reminded her that you write LESBIAN erotica, and she wanted to know what kind of stories you were writing about Danny Thomas! hehe. I think she's been hanging around Rose a little too long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. In the future, I will introduce my name and occupation like this:

    Hi, I'm Allison Wonderland and I write Lebanese erotica.

    ReplyDelete