Like a Horse and Carriage

December 26, 2008

It gives me great pleasure to announce that my short story, "Holy Macaroni (and Cheese)" has been accepted for inclusion in I Do!: An Anthology in Support of Marriage Equality, an anthology in support of marriage equality.

Redundancy becomes me, what can I say?

"Holy Macaroni (and Cheese)" initially debuted as "The Felicity of Domesticity" in Best Lesbian Love Stories 2009. Due to space limitations, however, the submissions committee requested that I contribute an abridged version of the story. I had no qualms with this, as the first half of the piece can stand alone, but I chose to change the title because the original was not quite compatible with the excerpt.

I Do! is edited by Alex Beecroft and Kris Jacen and will be published by MLR Press. The collection's anticipated release date is the 31st of January, 2009. From what I understand, the anthology will be released in both e-book and print formats. All proceeds will benefit the Lambda Legal Fund.

To learn more about this prodigious project, visit contributor Alex Beecroft's blog.

In other news, TLA touts Wetter and Island Girls as a Best Selling Lesbian Book and a Hot Pick, respectively.

I feel like an A-lister.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment