Tease and Thank-You

January 5, 2009

I'm such a tease.

Or so I've been told.

All right, so I've never been told that I'm a tease, but now is as good a time as any to become one.

P.A. Brown, one of the contributors to I Do, posted an excerpt from my story on her blog.

Because I'm a staunch believer in the tit-for-tat philosophy, and because I enjoyed P.A.'s arresting story, I wanted to return the favor.

Her piece, entitled "The Mistake," is anything but. A bitty blurb: "A hungry West Hollywood Hustler, a hot cop, and a pair of keyless handcuffs come together in a Hollywood motel room."

I suspect you want more?

Well, I aim to please, so without further ado...

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. My mother always said I'd end up in a bad way. Who'da thought the old bitch would actually be right for once?

I mean, the only reason I ended up at the Sleepy Side Motel in the first place was the simple fact I hadn't eaten in two full days and my gut was telling me to feed it now. How can you argue with your stomach? It's not like you can tell it to shut up or else, right?

So when the guy in the Lincoln stopped me on my stroll through Boystown and offered me a C note to let him fuck me, how could I say no?

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.