The World and All Its Charms

January 3, 2009

If she's dead, I'm going to kill her.

Thus begins "Mélange," my contribution to Best Lesbian Romance 2009. This anthology, edited by prolific fiction writer Radclyffe, is now available from Cleis Press.

Also available is I Do: An Anthology in Support of Marriage Equality, which includes my lovey-dovey love story "Holy Macaroni (and Cheese)." When I posted the previous entry, I didn't anticipate such a speedy release. I'm accustomed to being patient, albeit begrudgingly, so I was pleasantly surprised to learn of the anthology's availability. Readers who prefer e-book may purchase the collection now. Readers who prefer paperback will have to hold out until January 21, which isn't so bad, even for an impatiently patient person like me.

Happy New Year and happy reading!

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

P.S. Pridescape art, "She Loves Me," created by Susan E. Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.