Critics' Choice

February 25, 2009

Interested in reading reviews for I Do: An Anthology in Support of Marriage Equality?

Then click here...

...and here...

...and here...

...most definitely here (scroll down -- it's the last review on the page)...

...and finally there. (Okay, so "there" will take you to a review for Coming Together: At Last, Volume 2, but I'm sure you wanted to see that one, too.)

Although Richard Labonté's review is the only one to mention my story specifically, Clare London, a fellow contributor, chimed in with an appraisal of her own:

I just have to let you know how much I loved your story in the anthology - it's one of a handful that have really stayed in my mind for their wit, poignancy, romance, and delightfulness.

Clare's comments - well, they make me feel simply delighted. And I have to say, and not just because she said what she said about my piece, that I highly recommend her story, "Outed." It is sweet and sincere and scintillating and will leave you with a big ol' smile on your face.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment