Read between the Panty Lines

March 18, 2009

Recently, I participated in Remittance Girl's Sex in the Library Challenge. I submitted an excerpt from my flash fiction piece, "The Cliterary Elite," which is forthcoming in The Longest Kiss: Women Write on Oral Sex, to be published by Mojocastle Press in... well, to be published by Mojocastle Press.

The original release date for this e-book anthology, edited by Chrissie Bentley, was [insert month and day here] 2008. But 2008 has come and gone and I still don't know when (if?) the book is ever going to see the light of day. It isn't the end of the world, I suppose, although I feel sort of silly for having included the title in my author bio. I've since removed it, but I hope I haven't sent any readers on a wild goose chase.

Anywho, without further adieu... for you.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment