Marry, Marry, Quite Contrary

May 27, 2009

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a button that reads, "Love is tender and knows no gender." I haven't pinned it to anything yet, but with the recent decision by the Cali Supreme Court to sustain Prop H8... well, I don't really need more of an incentive than that, do I?

*sigh*

You're probably wondering, 'Gee, what can I do to help?' Well, I'm glad you asked that. You can do one of two things or both of two things:

1) If you're a resident of the golden state, you can sign this petition...

...and/or...

2) ...If you're a resident of any state (or any place, for that mater), you can purchase a copy of I Do: An Anthology in Support of Marriage Equality, which includes my piece, "Holy Macaroni (and Cheese)." The proceeds generated from the sale of the anthology benefit Lambda Legal's sedulous struggle for the right of all people to tie the knot.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment