The Cat's Meow

October 9, 2009

I was just updating my author bios.

The second version first proclaimed, "Her non-sexual preferences consist of commas, carnivals, and cotton candy."

The second version now proclaims, "Allison's indulgences include cotton candy, kitten heels, and Old Hollywood glamour."

So, what's the back story?

Well, I kind of like to think of myself as a connoisseur of cotton candy and couldn't bear to omit that.


I love kitten heels because I totter in too-high heels, especially slender stilettos, so the kitten style offers comfort, cuteness, and a skosh of sex appeal. They are, quite simply, the cat's meow.


As for Old Hollywood glamour, it's all demure and all allure. I adore a classic look - chic and chaste and charming, like in this photo of glamour goddess Jean Harlow.


Wasn't she a stunner?

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Just 'Purrrrfect' my dear. I 've just stumbled across your blog, I was out for a stroll on this lovely Autumn day, when alas I found you... simply devine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you, Indigo. I appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete