Get Some Action

October 15, 2009

Coming Together is coming together with other green bloggers to participate in Blog Action Day 2009.

This year's topic is climate change. As a person prone to paranoia, climate change gives me the creeps. That being said, although I am positively rabid about recycling (I can be an ogre when it comes to the three R's), I'm something of a passive activist -- I sign online petitions, I click daily over at The Rainforest Site, I donate my writing to anthologies such as Coming Together: Al Fresco, all proceeds from which benefit Conservation International.

To read Coming Together's contribution to Blog Action Day, to enjoy the eco-conscious eloquence of series editor Alessia Brio, click here .

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.