November 29, 2009
Did everyone have a terrific T-Day? Now comes the advent of Christmas crooners. Yep, folks, Rudolph's back on the radio. I'll admit, I have a few favorite holiday ditties - "Sleigh Ride," "Santa Baby," "My Christmas Wish" - but I much prefer nondenominational fare.
So I've decided to compile a list of my most adored (secular) songs. These are the tunes I can listen to incessantly, the songs that trigger squeals every time I hear them playing unexpectedly.
1) "This Used to Be My Playground" -- Madonna
2) "Brass in Pocket" -- The Pretenders
3) "I Won't Disagree" -- Kate Voegele
4) "Danny's Song" -- Loggins & Messina
5) "You're So Good When You're Bad" -- Charley Pride
Now, what tunes are you attuned to?
Curiouser and curiouser,
P.S. Edible records (yep, those are cookies) made by Whipped Bakeshop.