Right on the Button

November 23, 2009

As you may or may not know, I'm a big fan of Laverne & Shirley and, as such, have always had a burning yearning to wear my first initial on my chest.

So the other day, when I happened upon a jar of monogrammed buttons in a quaint little shop in town, I just had to have one. As I fished out a button with a pink cursive "A" stitched to a black background, I could not wait to get pinned.

My button was made by a company called Two's Company, but there are many lovely letters out there. These, for instance, are pretty cute.

On another note, many moons ago, I came upon a Laverne & Shirley shirt on eBay that had the words "Lesbians Are Hot" printed below their picture. Why oh why did I not snatch that baby up when I had the chance?

Has anyone else seen that shirt? Does anyone else have that shirt? Does anyone who has that shirt have the desire to let someone else have that shirt?

Just curious.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment