I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

December 29, 2009

Are you gaga for GaGa?

Up until a few days ago, I had never heard the euphemism "disco stick."

But then I was on YouTube, the abyss of addicktion. Er, addiction. Yeah. I was watching Benson/Stabler fanvids, because I 'ship them - it's all about the chemistry, and theirs is akin to a bowl of Rice Krispies - snap, crackle, pop.

So while I'm searching, I stumble upon this wonder:



Speaking of wonders, it's a wonder I was able to interpret the meaning of "disco stick" without any outside help. Several years ago, I enlisted the assistance of a close friend because I hadn't the foggiest idea how to (re)define "milkshake."

Oy.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. You know I agree wholeheartedly about Benson/Stabler! :) (And as for Youtube, well, let's just say I'm not unfamiliar with it! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's odd? The pairing doesn't seem to have a "smush" name. Why not call them Stenson? In addition to conserving letters, it would save precious typing time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.