Patron Saints

December 14, 2009

Calling all drama queens and kings!

I can't believe I never thought of this before. I share this with friends and family, but it never occurred to me to share it with fans, too. Shame on me.

If you're a seasoned theatre patron or an aspiring seasoned theatre patron, check out Goldstar.

Goldstar enables patrons to attend prodigious productions for very little dough - half price or cheaper, sometimes even free, with a very reasonable service charge.

The service is available in the following cities: Boston, Chicago, DC Metro, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and most recently, Seattle.

Goldstar is legitimate, reliable, and user-friendly. And they have sterling customer service to boot.

Goldstar gets a gold star from me.

And I think it'll get one from you, too.

It's certainly worth a look.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment