Put a Ring on It

January 11, 2010

Last week, I made an announcement about making an announcement about a project promoting marriage equality. I will now announce the announcement that I announced I'd be announcing.

(Sheesh. I got tongue-tied just typing that.)

I am a member of a coterie of authors who write lesbian literature. The collective, Sapphic Planet, has partnered with loveyoudivine Alterotica to create an anthology entitled To Love and To Cherish: An Anthology of Lesbian Love and Marriage.

Stories in the collection, edited by Beth Wylde and Lara Zielinsky, will be divided into three e-books: On Bended Knee, With This Ring, and Lives and Wives.

My contribution, "The Felicity of Domesticity," about two girls who decide to jump the broom at the ripe old age of six, will appear in the first e-book, On Bended Knee, scheduled for release on January 29.

Subsequent release dates are February 5 and February 12.

Then, on Valentine's Day, February 14, the collection will be released in its entirety as a print book.

All royalties from the anthology, in its many forms, will benefit Marriage Equality.

I am delighted to be a part of this project. It's my quiet way of being an activist for the LGBT community.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.