Triple Play

January 14, 2010

I come baring - er, bearing - news on the publishing front.

My poem, "Neapolitan," will be included in Alessia Brio's collection Coming Together: As One.

I adore being a part of Alessia's anthologies. Each one is a potpourri of creativity.

The theme of this particular collection is menage, and the book will be released by Phaze in both e-book and print during the month of April.

Proceeds from the sale of the anthology will benefit ONE, an organization advocating the eradication of poverty.

The publication of my poem marks my initiation into menage - menage a trois, specifically.

So please send out the welcome wagon and I'll happily climb aboard.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great news. You are a very sensitive writer and it's great to know that you have a good and caring heart.

    ReplyDelete