I'd go gay for Hargitay.

February 4, 2010

No one was able to identify the lovely, lacy bride in these photographs?

Wow. I didn't think I'd stump everyone.

All righty, well, it's time to reveal her identity. The envelope, please. And the winner for Best Actress in a Dramatic Role is...

Mariska Hargitay!

(Otherwise known as the most stunning woman on this and any other planet.)

I totally want a T-shirt that says what it says in the subject line. The proclamation "I'd go gay for Hargitay" would be emblazoned on the front and on the back there would be this little jingle that I wrote to the tune of the Oscar Mayer wiener anthem.

It goes a little something like this:

"My Meloni has a first name. It's C-H-R-I-S."

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

1 comment:

  1. That's the best jingle ever! And Nothing types like Christ. Hehehe ;-P
    -Patterson

    ReplyDelete