Pink Ladylike

February 11, 2010

I love pink.

It's such a versatile color - fierce and feminine, innocent and impure.

Grease is my favorite musical, and every time I watch it, whether onscreen or onstage, I always imagine myself being invited to join the pack of Pink Ladies.

There's something so alluring about that catty coterie. They're similar yet unique, conceited yet self-conscious, flirty and dirty and fun and way too cool for school. And don't even get me started on those cotton candy pink satin jackets that are their trademark. Can we say "covet"?



Alas, I am pretty in - but too pure to be - pink.

Unless, of course, the fact that I write erotica somehow negates the whole pure thing... but I'm not entirely convinced that it does.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment