In a Girl Power Way

April 29, 2010

Fairy Tale Lust: Erotic Fantasies for Women won't be released until July, but one recipient of an advance review copy took the time to leave a thorough, thoughtful review of the collection.

Here's what Michelle R. had to say about my story:

Mind Your Peas and Qs by Allison Wonderland. Gotta love that penname and this story made me chuckle, deliberately. I'm not saying I deliberately chuckled, but that Allison was clearly aiming at being amusing, in a girl power way, and succeeded. Fast and funny, and like a pea under a series of mattresses, left a mark.

I love that assessment. And, as they say, I couldn't have put it better myself.

To read the review in its entirety, click here.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.