Give Yourself a Hand

July 19, 2010

I hold in my hand an acceptance letter for Alessia Brio's collection Coming Together: By Hand!

My story in the anthology is called "Quite Contrary" and is my first published piece of erotic fiction. Back in the day (a.k.a. 2007), I decided to try my hand at writing literary erotica. So I wrote and submitted an earlier version of "Quite Contrary" to the 4th Birthday Fiction Competition hosted by For the Girls, and it earned an Honorable Mention.

The theme of this anthology is auto-erotica, so of course I have to share my favorite mentions of masturbation:

Be the Master of Your Own Bation (as seen in my college's underground newspaper)

and

The Master Baiter (as heard in an episode of SVU)

Alessia's anthology will be released in late autumn, with all proceeds from the sale of the book benefiting the Coalition for Positive Sexuality.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.