"I'm not dead, just floating."

July 12, 2010

P-I-N-K
P-I-M-P
I'm back again.
I know y'all missed me.

I must have been off in la la land, because it's been nearly two months since my last update. Fortunately, I have returned from my little sabbatical and am here to play.

Er, stay.

I have two new collections out! First there's Fairy Tale Lust: Erotic Fantasies for Women, edited by Kristina Wright and published by Cleis Press.


Then there's Alison's Wonderland, edited by Alison Tyler and published by Harlequin Spice.


My story in Alison's Wonderland is f/f and is called "Sleeping with Beauty," while my story in Fairy Tale Lust is m/f and is called "Mind Your Peas and Qs."

Speaking of Qs, Alison Tyler posed some very intriguing inquiries for the contributors of her collection. Check out my A's to her Q's here.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland