Out of the darkness...

April 2, 2011

...and into the light!

Coming Together: Into the Light won an EPIC eBook Award in its category, Anthology: Erotic Romance/Erotica. How rewarding!

Another honor worth mentioning - To Love and To Cherish: An Anthology of Lesbian Love and Marriage has been nominated for a Lesbian Fiction Readers' Choice Award for Favorite Anthology/Short Story Book.

Gee, it's good to be back!

I'm curious about these random disappearing acts of mine. Perhaps in another life I was a magician's assistant? Beats me. All I know is that I need to get my act together. You forgive me, don't you? I mean, you're not going to do anything rash, are you, like pelt me with knives?

At least let me live to see the release of Milk and Honey: A Celebration of Jewish Lesbian Poetry. I've got a poem in this collection, edited by Julie R. Enszer and slated for a summer release from A Midsummer Night's Press, and, well, I'm kinda kvelling about it.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment