Badonkadonk

September 25, 2011

That is possibly - no, positively - my favorite euphemism for caboose. I first heard the word on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, when Ellen quizzed House hottie Hugh Laurie on American slang.

Check out the backside on the front cover of Bound by Lust: Romantic Stories of Submission and Sensuality. The anthology, edited by Shanna Germain, will be released (in a manner of speaking) in April of 2012 from Cleis Press, and will feature my lovely, lusty lesbian story, "A Preference for Deference." If you can't exercise restraint until then (and why should you?) you have my permission to pre-order the book.

So, what do you think of the cover?

In the words of Jill Sobule, "They can have their diamonds and we'll have our pearls."

(I kissed a girl.)

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment