Cruising for a Bruising

September 6, 2011

I'm in a bind.

Not that kind of bind.

A book kind of bind.

Although if I were in that kind of bind, the characters in my new work, "A Preference for Deference," would be green with envy.

Which is good, since they're already red from a good, sound thump to the rump, and red and green look so festive together.

Shanna Germain has accepted "A Preference for Deference," my Sapphic spanking story, for inclusion in her forthcoming Cleis collection, Bound by Lust.

I am ecstatic about this news and tickled pink to be rubbing elbows (and heinies) with such magnificent writers.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have your story in the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shanna! Very excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete