Wrong in All the Write Ways

March 2, 2012

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and remark on my Coming Together Share the Love Blog Bash post. I appreciate your delightful and insightful comments!

I have always loved your writing (wish you would submit to me more often) and this was no exception. Enjoying reading along, fairly certain where it would end, the last line still produced a deep sigh. - D.L. King

Ah, what a great final line—I will admit, unlike D.L, I did not see it coming (ha). :) A lovely excerpt; thanks for sharing! - Emerald

I love this story--it's one of my favorites from Coming Together By Hand, and a great example of what erotica can be. Not only is it a hot story, it also has a lot to say about true independence of spirit. I love the way this character sets aside her fears and inhibitions, sexily and in private. - Annabeth Leong

I guess I really am on the write track!

The winner of the e-book has been notified. I drew names out of a hat. I'm old school like that. Besides, it's a time-honored tradition, and there are some traditions you just don't want to mess with.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.