Double Booked

October 15, 2012

It's always a pleasure working with Alison Tyler.

But then, what else could it be, given the nature of the work?

Alison has accepted my story, "Thrill the Competition," for her Cleis collection Sudden Sex: 69 Sultry Short Stories.

Let's stay in that position, shall we?

I've also got a story in Alison's Harlequin Spice anthology, 69: Sultry Short Erotic Stories of Need and Desire. The e-book was released recently, although the same cannot be said of the characters in my carnal contribution, which is called "Talk to the Hand."

Tease, please?

I thought you'd never ask.


Becky is the first Hearing person I've dated who doesn't feel guilty about being able to hear. She never gets embarrassed when I say things like I won't hear of it or I'm putting on my listening ears. She just laughs, and I pretend she has the most annoying laugh in the world because it's the only thing I wish I could hear.

Well, not the only thing. It might be nice to hear the sound of Becky's kisses as her lips connect with my mouth, the sound of Becky's moans as my tongue connects with her clit, the sound of Becky's handcuffs as the metal connects with the lock.

Did I mention Becky is a little kinky? It's one of the many things we have in common. I suspected our deviance was mutual early in the relationship, while scrolling through her iPod one day. I saw artists named T-Pain and Alice in Chains and songs called "Control," "Hurts So Good," and "Just Obey." The last one turned out to be a Christian song, which I found out when I looked up the lyrics, but this discovery only strengthened my desire to submit to a higher power.

I hope that tickled the fancy pants off of you.

If not, well, talk to the hand.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment