Looking for Love in All the Leong Places

July 30, 2014


I couldn't get enough of the camaraderie during the Can't Get Enough author chat.

All the participants were receptive and respectful and engaged with alacrity.

Chatting online felt very old school. Given my affinity for nostalgia, that was right up my Allie.

Er, alley.

Most memorable moment of the evening: this comment from fellow contributor Annabeth Leong...

Allison, I'm currently swooning with fandom. I've loved your work since I read "Quite Contrary" in Coming Together: By Hand, and can't wait to see what you've got in Can't Get Enough.


What I've got in Can't Get Enough is a story about a man who's appearing in a production of The Fully Monty, a musical about down-and-out steel mill workers convinced they'll be in the money if they're in the nude. He's one of the star strippers and, naturally, he's nervous. His wife is so proud of him, her diamond in the buff, and as long as he keeps his performance anxiety confined to the theatre, she'll support him a hundred percent.

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland