Pink Ladylit

November 10, 2015


When I am out - of doors, that is - I'll either play miniature golf, go paddle boating, or pick apples.

Or, like the ladies in my new story for Ladylit's latest, Al Fresco: Five Outdoorsy Tales of Lesbian Lust, I'll attend a carnival.

My favorite ride is the swings, but I'm also fond of the fun slide, the merry-go-round, and the scrambler.


And that's where my story starts: with two best friends riding that ride with the Skip-It style whip action and - consequently - hip action. Best pals Liz and Jody love the eighties and especially the Pink Ladies, and they've got something else in common as well: they're both gay.

Jody doesn't find this grody, but Liz does, and she's loath to admit it - and even loather to admit that she's developing feelings for her friend. Remember in Grease when Coach Calhoun instructed students at the dance-off that "all couples must be boy-girl"?


Well, it looks like Liz was listening - a little too closely.

Will Liz unscramble her thoughts and start thinking Pink so that she can stop spending her gays - er, days - mooning so sad and blue?

You better shape up when you don't need a man, 'cause why have tears on your pillow when you can have queers on them instead?

Curiouser and curiouser,
Allison Wonderland